About the Alvarado Chamber of Commerce
Membership with The Alvarado Chamber generates many benefits. You’ll become a part of an active cooperative of business people ranging from large corporations to successful "mom & pops"...all working together to help make Alvarado a lucrative place to live and work!
Our Board of Directors and many dedicated members work tirelessly to facilitate and maintain a dynamic, highly productive organization. You’ll always be able to count on the outstanding businesses that are part of the Alvarado Chamber.
We are dedicated towards positive change, are a close-knit network for you and your employees, a resource for the business community, and an entry point for new residents and visitors.
Upcoming Chamber Events
- May 1st - May Membership Meeting at M7 Arena - 11:30-1:00 p.m. This is going to be one of the most entertaining meetings yet! Come out for BBQ, networking, and special exhibits (barrel racing, trick riding, and roping) compliments of M7Arena. Mark your calendars now!
- Saturday, May 17th - Ribbon Cutting and Open House for Adam's Tack. The Ribbon Cutting will be at noon, but the fun goes on all day! Stay tuned for more information.
Upcoming Community Events
- The month of April is Autism Awareness Month. Show your support by placing a blue light bulb on your porch. Let's give Alvarado a blue glow! - Check out the flyer below and feel free to print it out and put it in your stores or hand them out to your customers. The group that is raising awareness is called Parent 2 Parent and is a support group made up of parents of AISD students with autism. They do not accept monetary donations. Their goal is simply to raise awareness.
- Sunday, April 6th - "Open Door" @ 10:30 a.m. - 5Points Church
- Thursday, April 10th - Alvarado Public Library's 25th Anniversary Celebration! 10 am - 6 pm*
- Saturday, April 12th - Classy Sassy Vendor and Craft Show 9 am - noon.*
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, April 18th-20th - Antique Alley Comes to Alvarado! Booths are available on the Square and the City is waiving garage sale fees for residents that want to have a garage sale at their homes. See www.cityofalvarado.org for more information.
- A really, really busy weekend! Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 18th-20th - Joe Beaver comes to Diamond W Arena. This is a HUGE roping event that will bring TONS of participants and their families to Alvarado! See www.cityofalvarado.org for more information.
The ACC March Membership Meeting was held on Thursday, March 6th, 2014 from 11:30am to 1:00pm.
Guest Speaker Candy Schulz, Bootin' Out Cerebral Palsy
A Message to Current Members:
Please take a moment to fill out the online form below so we may include your most up-to-date information in our NEW Membership Directory that will be available both in print and online . Click Here!
This Website is Sponsored by the Following Members:
Apply for membership with us! It's fast and easy. Simply click on the "Membership" tab above and drop down to our Printable application. Once you've completed it, contact us by email at email@example.com, or call 817.783.2233 and you'll hear from us right away. We look forward to having you!!!!